Skip to main content

An Amero Dollar?

I received the following forwarded e-mail. For most of us citizens, there is no way to know whether these things are true. But I don't think we should be so quick to dismiss all of these so-called "conspiracy theories." I also think we need to use wisdom about how to prepare for life in our country and world changing from what we have known it. In my opinion it will change. How much and in what ways, I don't know. But is it not trusting in the Lord to try and make provisions for our families or is wisdom to use the means He has blessed us with? Please let me know your thoughts about this. I don't think the hyperlinks will transfer from the e-mail, but it is on a blog (halturnershow.blogspot.com). I'll save the e-mail and forward it to you if you ask for it. By the way, I did replace one wordy dird with [@#&*). Thanks...


Serious Stuff - If the media can hide the storm over Obama's citizenship and his lack of proof that he is a U S Natural Born Citizen then they can hide the hidden agenda for our nation to lose it's Constitutional foundation and it's currency.

America Wake

.......December 3, 2008
*** URGENT *** NEW "AMERO" PAPER CURRENCY EXPOSED!
North Bergen, NJ -- To the chagrin of the government, I have obtained new "AMERO" paper currency notes! You know, the "AMERO" . . . . the new currency that is going to replace the US Dollar, The Canadian Dollar and the Mexican Peso? Yea, the new currency that all three governments claim doesn't exist. . . . I have it. Here's what a 50 Amero note looks like:

In September, 2007 - over a full year ago - I first broke the story about AMERO coins being minted secretly at the Denver Mint. After that story ran, the Denver Mint announced on its web site that they were closing public tours of the Mint for 10 - 14 days in order to make renovations to the tourist area of the mint.

My sources inside the Mint, however, reported Treasury officials were outraged that someone had leaked info about the AMERO to me and they closed the Denver Mint to the public so as to secretly move the AMEROS out of the Mint to prevent further leaks.

In October, 2008, I received word that the U.S. government shipped 800 Billion AMEROS to the China development bank. I did a story on that (here) and obtained an actual AMERO coin from that shipment!

I placed a video of the coin on YouTube, showing the coin and explaining that there is a deliberate effort underway at the highest levels of our government to intentionally exhaust the dollar as a currency. Over 600,000 people worldwide watched that video.

Two days ago, YouTube/Google notified me that my video had been deleted and my account permanently closed at the request of the United States Treasury Department. The Treasury department told YouTube/Google that my video was "destabilizing the U.S. Dollar and was thus a threat to national security."

Here we are, just two days later and my sources have once again come through; this time with proof the government is secretly printing new AMERO paper currency.

Not only do I have the 50 AMERO note, give look at the 20 and 100 AMERO notes below!

Not a single American citizen has been officially asked if they want a new currency. Not a single member of Congress has voted on authorizing a new currency. Yet a new currency is already being printed and quietly distributed around the world. This is being done without the consent of the American people, without a vote by Congress and has been intentionally covered up by every official who has been questioned about it.

The REASON they are creating a new currency has to do with how they plan to get rid of our national debt. On October 16, 2008, the "Global-Europe Anticipation Bulletin" told its subscribers that the present U.S. Dollar will be demonetized (it won't be "money" anymore) and a new currency imposed. "Old dollars" will be devalued by ninety percent (90%).

Think about that for a moment. A 90% devaluation. That means checking accounts, savings accounts, IRA's 401-K's, Pension plans, Certificates of Deposit. . . . are all worth ninety percent LESS than previously.

This AMERO currency will allow the government to literally grab 90% of all our life savings and owe 90% less than they presently do in one fell swoop! They get out of debt and the rest of us are left totally destitute. Broke. Busted. Poor. Helpless.

I believe the people perpetrating this secret currency change are in for personal visits of a violent nature. I think there are folks out here in real America who will not take kindly to having been deliberately lied-to.

I believe my fellow Americans might -- just might -- decide it is time to . . . . . "discipline". . . . . the public officials who have undertaken this outrage without our consent.

It's a tough thing to have to physically discipline a mis-behaving adult, but I say now, I'm up for doing just that.

There are officials in this country who deserve to get the &*@# kicked out of them and I really look forward to having the chance to do it. If they think their puny little Federal Reserve Police force can do anything about it, they're sadly mistaken.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS IMMEDIATELY. If they are already printing paper currency, the destruction of the US dollar cannot be far away. We are ALL in grave danger of losing our life savings to this currency scam.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Issues I Have Been Associated With Recently

The King James Only Controversy : I have been in 3 churches since the Lord was pleased to save me, the last 2 of them as a pastor. The first church was when I was not a pastor, but did teach Sunday School, and preached occasionally. It was a church that used the KJV of the bible, but neither I or the pastor was hardcore KJV Only. The second church was the first church I pastored. For the sake of some long time members in that small church, I used the King James version for sermons, but after I was there a year or two, I began using the NKJV for Scripture Readings. My third church, which is the one I'm pastoring now in Idaho, does not use the KJV. We offically use the NASB for our sermons, and the ESV many times when quoting other scriptures. I know some of my long time Christian friends from Maryland are KJV Only. I am not. I think it is an issue that we can agree to disagree on, but it seems there may be some that cannot. In the not so distant future, I'll post on the Blog why

Christian Discussions and Chem-Trails

What a title, huh? I just didn't want to post these separately :-). This morning as we were sending off our daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren, there was a Chem-Trail right over us in the sky. Have you heard of Chem-Trails? They are chemicals being put in the sky to supposedly help with so called global warming  :-). Sadly, too many people still think this is a conspiracy theory. For those that do, I recommend you just put that in a search engine and see what comes up and just start reading. They come from the exhaust of commercial airliners, but they are not the same as "contrails." Contrails dissipate and follow the plane. Chem-trails stick around. They have certain chemicals in them (Aluminum and Barium are two of them if I recall correctly) and they just add to the list of toxins that our bodies absorb and endanger our health. If more people would pay attention and communicate with our elected officials at all levels perhaps, we could put a stop to this Lord will

"The Pill: Is It Abortifacient?" From Challies.com

Interesting article for your information. First 10 responses included. To see the article and all of the responses, go to www.challies.com/archives/000564.php . The Pill: Is It Abortifacient? Here's a topic I've been meaning to bring up for a while. Before I start, I should point out that my knowledge of the sciences (other than aspects of computer science) is absolutely shameful. I last studied science in my second year of high school and only passed because during the final exam I sat behind and to the right of the class brain and was able to copy her multiple choice answers (I offer no excuse for my behaviour except to say I was unregenerate at that time). So my knowledge of biology and chemistry are poor at best. Before I begin, I'd like to point out that I have no aversion to using birth control. My wife and I have had only two children in our six years of marriage, so you could correctly draw the conclusion that we have employed birth control to space out our children